Thursday, May 11, 2006

Creepy Homeless Guy at Glenwood!

Yikes! Scary story. There is a homeless guy that wanders the streets of Provo, but recently he has decided to haunt the halls of Glenwood. He likes to come and look out the window on my floor overlooking the pool. My roommate has talked to him a couple of times (bad idea) and asked him to leave. He just got really mad at her and would yell random threats until she would leave. People have seen him in the pool area late at night and hiding in the bushes around Glenwood. We have called the police to report him and talked to the Glenwood office, but nothing really seems to be being done about it.

Last night he was there again and he was carrying a table around with him. It is a small hallway type of table and it would disappear and reappear throughout the evening. Kinda creepy. At about 1:30 am my roommates heard someone pushing buttons on our key pad door lock thinger and they could see someone's feet under the door walking back and forth. They called the police who came to check things out. They said that he is suspected for some break ins around Provo.

I hope that this is the end of the scary story...

6 comments:

heidi said...

Yikes! When I lived at the Raintree in '95, there was a creepy lurker, who was always freaking out the girls. I remember him having a temper too. He was in his late teens then...skinny, tall, always wore a baseball cap...it's not the same weirdo, is it??

Jaime said...

That is very scary! That would be crazy if the same guy was still there just harassing people at different apartment buildings in Provo. Be careful!

Pam and Rand said...

Keep calling the police - he sound seriously whacko. Remember it's the squeeky wheel that gets the grease. Don't hesitate to call the police! I would freak if I saw someone hiding in the bushes. I wonder if he is thinking about the table for his cardboard shack by Provo River. BIZZARE!

Zak said...

That seriously makes me want to come home to protect you Tiffanie. Cry cry weep weep. But I guess you are hard core now, so you can probably handle it on your own.

DadRand said...

Tiffany:

After our WT experience in Moab I would think that you would buy a 45 magnum and blast the guy through the door if he returns. But I guess calling the police is the next best thing.

He needs to be off the street!

Zak said...

Thats some good advice dad. I think I need to pick me up a 45 and do me some 'bug killin' if you know what I mean.