Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Little Redheads

One of the employees at my work has been bringing his kids in with him for the past couple of weeks. When he is in meetings with my boss, I get to take care of them. They are soo cute!! Lauren is 6 and Jackson is 3 and they both have red hair. Because we all have the same hair color we started a club. One of the football players walked by with a surprised look on his face and asked if they were mine. Silly me, I thought he was talking about all of the toys that the kids had scattered around my desk, so I just smiled and nodded. It didn't even cross my mind that he was asking if they were my kids! Oh well are so cute that I don't really care.

One day we had a couple of minutes before they were going to go home and I showed them a picture of Zak that was on my computer. I told them that it was my boyfriend and Jackson looked at it critically. I asked him if he thought Zak looked like a nice guy and he said: "Yeah, but I have bigger muscles," and he flexed his three-year-old bicep for me. He was so adorable- I think you might have some competition Zak...

4 comments:

Zak said...

I know that the temptation is high, Tiff, but don't give in!! He may have bigger muscles than I do, but I just don't think that a three year old is ready for a commitment like having a girlfriend. Im sorry.

mandi said...

And what about Kobe? He's going to be crushed!

Jaime said...

That's right -Kobe has a bigger mustache than Zak.

Pam and Rand said...

Tiff-
You do attract those boys! I guess if you have to hang out with other men this summer Zak could handle it if they are 6 and under.

Zak does Kobe illicit mustache envy? That was a good one Jaim.