My roommate, Amanda was telling me about how frustrated she was at having dating opprotunities.
"Ever since I decided to serve a mission I have been asked out on all of these dates! Wow Satan works in mysterious ways..."
Then I turned to look at her, and very seriously said, "Dating is not Satan." But then I realized that that statement could easily be argued. Hmmm, interesting.
Sunday, May 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe Zak hasn't commented on this one. Dating can be Satan, unless you're dating my lil' bro. So in your case Tiff, you're right on the money.
Dating Zak is GREAT! Its the first dates that can be scary. Along with all of the creepy people in the world. No, no, dating Zak is NOT Satan!
I don't think 'dating' is Satan either...it's just some of the things that you do while you're dating that's Satan.
Este Satanas. Tenga cuidado!
I think dating sucks. I feel so bad for all the single friends we have left and until Tiffanie came along it pained me to hear Zak's dating stories.
I would have to say that dating Tiffanie is wonderful... definately NOT Satan. I would have to say that 'dating' as in first dates and meeting people etc IS Satan. Uggg. I hate first dates.
Post a Comment