Friday, May 19, 2006

The Kids


Today is a beautiful day because its Friday and I HAVE NO HOMEWORK AND NO CLASS!! Hooray, only work. Yes it is a beautiful day. With my golden time I decided to write a little bit about my family. They are great!





Heather is a babe. She just turned 15 and she loves to sing and play the piano. She will start going to Alta this fall. That is so crazy!! My baby sister is going to high school. Wow. She is excited to go on the 4th year backpacking trip with the Young Women in our stake this summer, she is one tough chick.




Mason is a stud. He is 18 and graduates in June. He will start at BYU this fall before he leaves on a mission this winter. He plays pitcher and is a left handed first baseman for his baseball team. He also sprinted for the Alta track team until he sprained his ankle this week in a baseball game. The poor guy has crutches and everything. Besides sports he is really good at computer animation, video production and photography. Basically, he does it all.



I was the crazy dancer of the family. Ballet and modern are my favorites, but I have also done jazz, and a little bit of hip hop, tap and ballroom. It has been great growing up with my brother and sister because we have each had our different strengths and talents. Their success is my success, and I know that they feel the same way about me.

11 comments:

DadRand said...

So Tiffany, I am assuming that your dad and mom were in a couple of those pictures. You need to point them out. I know moms and dads need to be invisible most of the time, but I would like to see who they are.

Aren't days off from school the best? I also enjoy days off from work, oh yeah.

tiffanie said...

Its comin' its comin'! I just got sick of typing. My parents are cool too.

heidi said...

That's fun to read more about your family. They sound great! And I didn't know you danced. So does Jen--have you two talked about that?

Jaime said...

I'm so glad you did this blog about your family. I didn't know you guys live in Sandy! So, you went to Alta too? You'll have to ask your brother if he knows Riley Brown - that's my little bro-in-law. He's a junior at Alta.

Jessie was excited to know that you are a dancer. She LOVES to dance!

2 girls and a boy is a great thing, huh!

Zak said...

Riley Brown? In high school?? The only form that I remember of him is some chubby 8ish year old kid that is kind of loud. I CANNOT picture him in high school.

Jaime said...

Riley has gotten really cute! He's going to be on the varsity football team next year - so he's not so chubby anymore. He's a fun kid - I think he is Jody's real son. They are exactly alike!

Pam and Rand said...

Tiffany - that is so fun to see your family. You're right your mom is really young looking. I'm glad to see you out hiking and being outdoor people - you seemed pretty outdoorsy at Moab - but I wasn't 100 percent sure.

Jen is a dancer too - she was so excited to know you are into ballet and dance.

Jaime & I love NIA - we'll have to find a class and go together one of these days.

Zak said...

So I had no idea what NIA was... so I looked it up. Neuromuscular Integrative Action- ... ... uhh- is that some new aerobics or yoga thing? I think I should come. One of the funniest things I've done was when I went with Jaime to do yoga under the full moon at the treehouse... hahahaha it was way fun Jaim.

mandi said...

That IS cool that you went to Alta. I didn't know that either! Cute family!

Jaime said...

Nia is the funnest form of aerobics ever! You have to not care what you look like though. There is only one instructor I will go to though. Mom's Nia tapes are weirdorama...

DadRand said...

Weirdorama. I love that word. It just makes me laugh and think of Vacation and Chevy Chase.