Thursday, May 11, 2006

Heather's Birthday




My baby sister turned 15 yesterday. She is changing from a cute little girl into a gorgeous babe! For her birthday, she and her friend, Courtney got their hair and makeup done and were going to have their pictures taken together. But they couldn't get in to the photographer so Mason and I got to take the pictures. I think they turned out pretty well. I think the girls had fun being primped and posed, and definately had fun taking the pictures. We used my camera for the color photos and Mason's had black and white film. I am excited to see his prints, and he is excited to use these pictures for his portfolio.

Later that night we went out to dinner and seated at the table next to us was Elder Holland!! He heard the waiter singing Happy Birthday to Heather and as he was leaving he came over to wish her a happy birthday as well. It was really cool!

8 comments:

Zak said...

I am soooooo dissapointed that I am not in Salt Lake anymore. I could have been there to meet Elder Holland!!!! Arggg..... Oh well.. Plus Mia is starting to like me apparently- I chose the worst time to leave!

heidi said...

Where did you go to dinner? That's really cool.

heidi said...

Tiffanie, your last name is Payne, right? Do you know a Kathleen Payne from Rexburg? (Did I already ask you that?)

tiffanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tiffanie said...

We ate at Market Street Grill in Cottonwood. My dad works for a restaurant company called Gastronomy and Market Street is one of the restaurants that they own. Very Yummy!

I don't think I know a Kathleen Payne, but we are probably related some how.

Jeni said...

Your dad works for Gastronomy?! Lucky you! What perks did you grow up with? (free food, recipes, discounts?)

Jaime said...

Your little sis is cute! That looks like a fun birthday. The YW in our ward are always wanting to go take pictures for activities. We went to temple square and they all brought there cameras and we just went crazy taking pictures! It was fun.

Zak -are you getting a little home sick? We miss you too.

Pam and Rand said...

Heather looks alot like you Tiffany - very pretty girl! That's cool to brush shoulders with Elder Holland. It's fun to have a celebrity siting. I bet you (or for sure your dad) see alot of cool people in the Gastronomy. Keep us posted on the celebrity sitings.

Our claim to fame was riding in the golf cart with Elder Boyd K. Packer and his wife to the temple presidents seminar. That was COOL!!!