
I am so lucky to have such great parents! I like to think that they are doing a pretty great job of raising their family.
My dad's name is Eldon, and he works for Gastronomy Inc. in Salt Lake. He enjoys BYU football, 24, seafood, sailing, and coaching. This is where I get my red hair, but his has turned dark over the years.
My mom's name is Rosemary. She grew up in Bountiful and went to Woodscross High School. She likes hiking, laughing, scrapbooking, planning vacations, and collecting salt and pepper shakers. She is really good at working with people, especially little kids and youth.

5 comments:
Tiffanie - your mom looks so familiar to me. Does she go to the Treehouse? It looks like our dads have some things in common - BYU football & 24!
Your mom is so pretty - must be where you get it. Your mom's hair looks red to me too. My hair is pseudo red - I like reddish hair!
They are the bomb-diggity.
Thanks for the info on the parents. They look like great role models and fun parents. I don't know about bomb-diggity.... I don't know where Zak got that. Maybe that's Chicago talk, I don't know.
Thanks for the info on the parents. They look like great role models and fun parents. I don't know about bomb-diggity.... I don't know where Zak got that. Maybe that's Chicago talk, I don't know.
Post a Comment